VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Dr. Ellis Oklahoma Imo

Rate this question

rcorluvpr

Question

gbat, Dr Ellis does IME's, or in person medical examinations, in which he provides you a nexxus, tying together either primary disabilities to service or secondary disabilities to sc disabilities. His rates are very reasonable, 500 for first THREE conditions, 50.00 for each additional. He is located in oklahoma city, so you would have to travel. However, Valor Compensation Consulting provides IMOs, you can mail your records to them and they will write the statement, I am using them as well and will post completed IMO hopefully within two weeks. 

flores97:

I spoke with Dr. Ellis office staff and they were very nice, I'm trying to set an apt up for late April to go to OKC. Unfortunately, after almost 8 months, I still do not have my C-File yet? But, I have most of my records with the exception of the CP Exam Results from QTC. So, I'm going to just have to move forward and get the package put together for review anyway. Frankly, I think the IMO/IMEs carry the most weight anyway so that's the whole reason going to OKC anyway. Who knows, maybe it will push me past 90%?  I was low-balled on several of my original exams....

Godspeed Rootbeer22

• HadIt.com Elder

Rootbeer22

That's great you got an appointment with Dr Ellis in Okla.  let us know how it goes

Good Luck to ya Bud

...............Buck

I hope so, Rootbeer22, if you have most of the records I would go ahead and move forward as you are doing, you can always submit additional evidence when you receive your cfile. Good Luck to you!!

When you get there, don't forget to put a push-pin in their giant map on the wall.  They allow every veteran to put a pin on their home town to show where they came from.  It's amazing to see how many people have travelled from all over the U.S. and the world to utilize Dr. Ellis' services.

Mark

Thanks, Mark, I will do that, in fact Dr Ellis called me personally to tell me how much he liked the way I organized my records for him, and he mentioned the pin. He seems like a very nice person, when the nurse called me back to schedule the appt she said"I have never seen him go on like this about someone's records", which made me feel pretty good. There are days I (I'm sure all of us have them), feel like I can't do anything right, so I am cautiously optimistic. Still dreading the actual trip, though. 

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use