VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Dr. Ellis Oklahoma Imo

Rate this question

rcorluvpr

Question

Rootbeer22, were they able to fit you in during April? My appointment is on the 19th. 

flores97:

I'm working on confirming the appointment now for the second or third week of April. I'm at 90% and see that you are at 80%. I am working on figuring out my own NOD Strategy Right now to get over the hump and what's the  best way to do that? I was low balled and not Sc'd  on several of my contentions, so I'm thinking  that that's the area that I may concentrate on the low-balled areas specially because they are at least sc'd already? That said, I'm very grateful and my original  Rater has rated many things in my favor so I don't want to push back too hard? The main  problem is that I still do not have my C-file from the Intake center and it's been 8 months already. In a perfect world, I'll get  my C-file soon and can have it properly reviewed for my current contentions and any that have been missed  However, I may have to just go with what I already have in terms of my civilian and service medical files which is fairly extensive anyway. Based upon my own research an IMO/IME from a credible civilian doctor can make the difference between a win and loss. Frankly, my main concern is doing the IMO/IMEs with Dr. Ellis, Submitting the NOD and then being sent  in to do another  bunch of CP Exams with the VA Contractor Again anyway/ Frankly, they seem to be biased from what I have seen locally with other vets? Not across the board, but there is a bias from what I have been hearing....

It is possible that you will still be still be sentnt to additional exams, rootbeer, what I would do in that case is bring Dr Ellis's IME with you to the exams. I believe that just having the IMOs/IMEs will greatly improve your chances if success. Have you tried contacting your local congressmans office to receive help in obtaining your cfile, they usually speed things up significantly.

Rcorluvpr, just wondering how your appointment with Dr Ellis went, and if there has been any status change on your claims?

On 8/2/2015 at 6:22 PM, RUREADY said:

this guy here is in NC but he does good work also and the cost

600 http://www.cliffordvocationalservices.com/wp/?page_id=6 I may have posted

this before. Let us know and good luck.

RUREADY, I agree, Dr Clifford is outstanding. I know two other vets that received their tdiu very quickly after his report, within months. I believe he is located in landrum, SC, but you can mail your recs to him, you don't have to travel.

Folks:

I got delayed and was behind to try and get my IMO/IMEs from Dr. Ellis and my one year make is fast approaching. Frankly, My 8 month request for my C File is till nowhere to be seen, and I doubt I will see it for my NOD in June? My wife is giving me a hell of a time about spending the money to go to Oklahoma and I've tried to explain how short sighted thast is. I'm at 90% and there's a big difference from 90% and 100% I've tried to tell her. Who knows maybe I have enough information to get ae bump up at a DRO Review but I know the IMO/IME is the best way to go. If I had the actual  QTC CP Exams via my C-File, I'm certain that if  I can challenge aspects of them that would result in and increase. Like most others,  I was low-balled on several contentions and may be able to push it over the top when I provide more evidence?

Godspeed...

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use