VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Dr. Ellis Oklahoma Imo

Rate this question

rcorluvpr

Question

Buck, thanks so much, I should have googled it but in my drug induced fog(I went to VA this morn and got a shot if Valium and another heavy duty painkiller), that never occurred to me. I appreciate your help, Buck, sometimes I lack common sense. 

Rootbeer, I was in 296th Forward Support Battalion at Ft Lewis, you were in 80th Ordnance? I came over a few times for finance issues, i was the Battalion finance clerk, awards clerk, and at times legal clerk. Didnt stop me from being in the field though i enjoyed going to the field(most of the time). I was also mail clerk out in the field 90-120 days per year.

flores97:

I was the BN XO and you are right, our units spent a great deal of time in the field during those days,...my wife still reminds me that I was gone a lot from our family,,,but that was just part of the job...  I really like Fort Lewis and was happy to be able to retire out of there...

Rootbeer22, I liked Ft Lewis as well, i do miss it, great memories from that time. Its a beautiful area, i enjoyed running out at Solo Point when we would do our PT there.

Does dr. ellis do IMO's. I would like to link IBS/Gerd to PTSD. I heard that PTSD does not cause you to get gerd/ibs, but I believe my PTSD aggravates my symptons of IBs/gerd. I have the gerd and ibs documented in health records from private doctor. I am currently waiting on Nod decision for the PTSD. It was turned down frst time for lack of stressor. I provided that. I just don't want to wait two, three years on NOD then be denied again for the ibs/gerd.

thanks

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use