VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Nightmare C N P Exam Today Need Help

Rate this question

jusus27360

Question

I had my exam today an it was horrible. I have avasical necrosis in left shoulder which is very painful. Doing the exam she told me to lift my arm which as much as I could, she then stated.that she had to move my arm an she force my arm above my head. I scream in pain an started crying an she said "im so sorry i didnt mean to do that" wtf! She apologized several times stating that she didnt mean to do that. She then question me about a workers comp injury to my righr knee an asked.me if I had gotten compensated I told her yes an she said im going to report this an you will have money taken back I said wrf! My right knee was injured in the military an this workers comp was 20 yrs later an has nothing to do with my sc condition with my right knee. Please tell me what actions I can take. Ive been in so much pain since the exam both physically an mentally. Thanks for any input.

I had my exam today an it was horrible. I have avasical necrosis in left shoulder which is very painful. Doing the exam she told me to lift my arm which as much as I could, she then stated.that she had to move my arm an she force my arm above my head. I scream in pain an started crying an she said "im so sorry i didnt mean to do that" wtf! She apologized several times stating that she didnt mean to do that. She then question me about a workers comp injury to my righr knee an asked.me if I had gotten compensated I told her yes an she said im going to report this an you will have money taken back I said wrf! My right knee was injured in the military an this workers comp was 20 yrs later an has nothing to do with my sc condition with my right knee. Please tell me what actions I can take. Ive been in so much pain since the exam both physically an mentally. Thanks for any input.

Thats BS, examiner is not supposed force the joint for a ROM. Which VAMC is this? I've never heard anything about a workers Comp and SC Comp. Why was she asking you about a knee injury during a shoulder exam? I'd file a complaint with Patient Advocate and request another exam with a different examiner.

Winston Salem Nc Va a Dr.Dyal. Im still in pain. I had surgery on my right knee when i hurt it at work an it was in my medical records about the surgery. I told her the truth about the compensation wasnt nothing to lie about it, but when said she was going to report it an they will start taking my money away I couldn't believe it. I will file a complaint. Thanks

I would seek immediate treatment in the ER at the VAMC for the damage and additional pain this exam caused you. Get a paper trail going and do it now. Anyone, is this 1151 eligible if there is discernible damage done?

This is why I never tell the VA anything except what I want them to know. I have to hand feed them the medical evidence for my SC'd ailments as it is, why would I help the prosecution, i.e., me being the defendant, etc..

Remember, its a battle, and the VA's only obligation to help is to make sure there is a table for the "volunteers" to put the coffee pot on!!

Hamslice

Edited by Hamslice

Thanks Hamslice

You are right but the worker comp part was related to the tui that I filed, last place of employment. (What happen n all that stuff) thats why the doctor saw it in my file.