VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

J.d. Power Survey At Bva

Rate this question

TexasMarine

Question

Unsatisfied with e-Benefits being down, and m.ebenefit's (mobile) lack of depth, I call the BVA at 800-923-8387 on 7.10.15.

When I called them the only information provided was that my file was with the VLJ(s), which, is actually less information than can be derived with ebenefits.

Today, 7.14.15, I get a call from J.D. Power and Associates, conducting a survey regarding that phone call.

I gave them high marks for promptness, courteousness, ease-of-use, and response clarity.

I gave them low marks on the value of the information provided. ("with the VLJ").

Has anybody else received such a survey?

3 answers to this question

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder

I haven't, but they would only survey a small sampling of customers. Glad to know a legitimate survey company is following up on this. Every time I go to the VAMC, after I finish an appointment, I immediately fill out a customer comment card near the elevators. Never once has anyone ever called me.

• HadIt.com Elder

I don't fill out the surveys anymore its just part of the fog and pony show. I did get one a few months ago from Dallas VAMC and I was brutal.