VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Dro Or Bva

Rate this question

Jay

Question

I have a TDIU claim that is awaiting to go to BVA since September 2011. I have a docket number.

I recently put in a DBQ and IME saying I can't work at all and my condition is Catastrophic 100% disabling Permanent and total with reasonable medical certainty. I also have a Not Feasible for employment letter by Voc Rehab and am on social security.

I now found out my case went to a DRO for review. Is this standard procedure for DRO to pull a case waiting for BVA and to relook at the case? Is this in my favor. I put in for TDIU could they give me Schedular rating instead. I still don't want to lose my place in line at BVA if the DRO denies some or part of my new DBQ, IME evidence.

Thanks for any clarification

Edited by Jay

• HadIt.com Elder

broncovet,

I think he was at BVA (GOT A DOCKET No. ) but didn't the BVA remand his claim back to RO? or its still awaiting at the BVA ?

since new and material evidence was submitted at BVA level they want a DRO take shot it (his claim for TDIU) if DRO denies then his claim will go back to BVA.

but if they look at his new evidence I think the DRO will Grant it.

jmo

.......................Buck

My C-file is with the regional office waiting for the BVA to ask for it (call it up). While it was waiting I had and IME and DBQ done stating I was with reasonable degree of medical certainty 100% permanent and total do to service connection. While it was waiting and this new evidence came to light it appears the DRO is taking another look at it. If I disagree with the DRO in whole or part again It will still go to BVA with the same docket number. This is from my understanding do any of you have any other explanations?