VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

4 Years In A Maze With The Va Sytem

Rate this question

Josephine

Question

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

Josephine,

I can't remember which thread --but you posted the other day asking how we could understand what we read.

The answer is --

I don't know.

I guess it takes time.

I can read laws and understand them.

I can read technical information and understand it.

I can read almost ANY information and understand it with little difficulty.

I have a Bachelor's Degree in Psychology / Communication. I have a Mater's Degree in Communication. I have been teaching at the college level since 1993.

And the VA has me STUMPED!!!

Every time I think I find an answer - the answer raises 12 more questions which have thirty-seven different answers -- and all the answers tangle into and around each other in a way that it is hard to make sense out of any of it.

I have spent hours and hours for months and months reading this stuff -- and I feel like I have just touched the tip of it.

Those in the group who have spent more time (years, I think) seem to have a pretty solid grasp of much of the information.

So the best the rest of us can do is research the best we can, ask for help when we don't understand, support each other -- and keep on keepin' on.

Free

• HadIt.com Elder

Free and Carlie,

Yes, I did post that just the other day and when I went through my claims, I realized that I couldn't understand them either.

I wanted ones out there, who may have trouble with their claims, to see if mine would give them any direction to go.

I feel that the 2nd C&P was seeking a denial. That is what I have stated in my letters to the BVA. Why did I need another C&P within 5 months of the first one?

She the lady doctor, did nothing to add to my diagnosis. She typed up a report to slander me and to dis-credit my claim and why does the male psychiatrist refuse to sign the C&P?

Her C&P write - up is a doozey! Not one shred of evidence in either military or private medical records for her to come up with her opinion and certainly not from me.

As I have stated to everyone." Never walk into a room with two doctors." If they won't allow anyone to go back with you, you may assume there is a reason, that you are not thinking about.

Why did the BVA direct the claims file to go back to the two psychiatrist that participated in that examination, when I had turned the letter by Dr. B. C into the R.O and also a copy to them, with a rebuttal to her accusations.

Why did the XXXXXXXX, West Va. Office refuse me a new C&P?

I have raised all of these questions to the BVA.

As John stated, " How did they change diagnosis on me and Why"?

Thanks,

Josephine

Edited by Josephine