VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Already 70 TDIU, but old appeal just being looked at what to do

Rate this question

DD0351

Question

hows it going everyone, well I have a lil situation I'm currently TDIU but I have an old appeal that is 3 years old and they are just barely starting to be review it was my first ever claim with pretty much everything was denied becuz I didn't have any current diagnoses at the time, well after all this time I have my current diagnoses for my back and knees, but I was wondering if I should withdraw the appeal claim? since I don't wanna start any review of my current rating of TDIU becuz I get ch 35 and my wife uses it now and also is it possible to go from total and permanent to temporary? 

also TDIU P&T

SSDI granted

since there looking at the appeal, I thought about putting in for an increase for ecemza  and my shoulder, plus possible for GWI but idk, I been reading about acid reflux in GRED as a GWI and for bloody stool under IBS from GWI both of which I have really bad, and I know the bloody stool is doc in both smr and va, but acid reflux just va, 

also I have really bad breathing problem through my noise for some time now, was gonna claim it but I don't know what it would falls under. Becuz of the airborne harzards and burn pits from when in Afghanistan 

Edited by DD0351