VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Need an IMO

Rate this question

Tomahawk

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

I believe MarkinTexas knows a good Dr that is in Oklahoma  Dr Ellis I think his name is?

not sure how to get in touch with him? advise to get in touch with Mark.

here on hadit.

jmo

......................Buck

Yep, I used the Ellis Clinic in Okahoma City, Oklahoma.  Dr. Ellis' staff are great, courteous and very professional.  I received my IME/IMO report for several conditions and I have to say that it looked great!

However, I am still in the Land of NOD while my claim is on appeal at the VARO, so I don't know how much it will help until I receive someting back from the VA.  I can say that they had denied most of my claims without ever scheduling a C&P, but after I submitted Dr. Ellis' IME/IMO report, they scheduled me for a C&P for most of the conditions within a month or so of receiving the report.  It must have shook something loose.

Hope it helps!  Good luck!

Mark

Migraines, Degeneration of lumbar or lumbosacral intervertebral disc, Spondylosis, Spinal stenosis of lumbar region, Obstructive Sleep Apnea, Esophagitis, Hiatal hernia, Gastroesophageal Reflux Disorder, and CRPS/RSD of the Lower Limb.

I've tried Dr. Bash twice and never received a response, so I assumed he is pretty booked up.

Edited by Tomahawk

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use