VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Visitation

Rate this question

bigjim

Question

I was wondering can any one with a claim pending or what ever

that is being processed in louisville go there in person and talk

to some one about their claim, or are they off limits????//bigjim

• Answers 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

6 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

BigJim,

You can go but dont look for them to go out of thier way for you, that RO sucks, you will most likely be greeted with a what the hell does he want attitude.

I have not visited there for over 7 years, mabey they have changed but I doubt it. If you do go there call the DAV rep and tell them you are coming so they may make some time for you.

Jr, actually the office has changed over the last 7 years. There was a VSCM named Cumbea, He is out (Thank God) I got a chance to bust his backside with a Well Defined Cue. Then they got Bob Card. He was OK.I guess he granted to many claims for he is now gone. Now they have a Nice Lady running the show. She seems to be pretty considerate.

Big Jim, the RO has moved to a new location hust recently. It would benefit you to go there and talk to them face to face.

Edited by jstacy

BigJim,

You can go but dont look for them to go out of thier way for you, that RO sucks, you will most likely be greeted with a what the hell does he want attitude.

I have not visited there for over 7 years, mabey they have changed but I doubt it. If you do go there call the DAV rep and tell them you are coming so they may make some time for you.

tks,, sure would hate to drive 3hrs for nothing ths, dont need no

attitude poked at me,,,already got one ha ha ,,tks again .....bigjim

• HadIt.com Elder

Jstacy,

I am very glad to hear this RO has changed. When it was run by Steve Cumba it was a mess and not Vet freindly.

My c- file is now there, and hopefully it will just collect dust, I am just a few months away from 10 year's P&T, and would never again want a repeat of the past with this or any RO.

Man, I could definatly relate to that. When he was there, It was impossible to get a claim approved. The only ways was to have the BVA or Court to reverse one of his decisions.

He totally messed me up, But I nailed his backside on a CUE.

I heard he moved to Florida and is at St Pete. IF that is true, You Tampa Vets had better look out.