VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

20% - Moved the Football Another 10 Yards

Rate this topic

MarkInTexas

• HadIt.com Elder

Congratulations Mark....wtg  Buddy!

......Buck

Thanks!  I'm still wondering about that weirdness on eBenefits and I won't feel at ease until I either see my NOD conditions back up on the Pending list, or find out they have rightfully been adjudicated.  There is always the chance will throw me a lowballed extra 10% on one condition while denying the others, even IME/IMO's.  I've become pretty cynical over the past few years of doing this, but I want to believe the system will work if the evidence is there and I keep pushing against the wall.

I'll keep watching the horizon though.  Thanks again and have a great weekend!

Mark

It's always good to see movement and partial wins but that is strange your appeal items disappeared. I've been watching your NOD since we had our C&Ps around the same time and are both out of Houston. I heard a rumor that the appeals portion on eBenefits will be live on 20 September. Seems strange how they are working yours.  This entire process is definitely a marathon and just as tiring.  Hope to see you post a big success story soon. :D 

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder

Congratulations Mark!

It's always good to see movement and partial wins but that is strange your appeal items disappeared. I've been watching your NOD since we had our C&Ps around the same time and are both out of Houston. I heard a rumor that the appeals portion on eBenefits will be live on 20 September. Seems strange how they are working yours.  This entire process is definitely a marathon and just as tiring.  Hope to see you post a big success story soon. :D 

Julie,

Thanks!  Yeah, I got a little nervous and called my American Legion VSO this afternoon and had him pull me up.  He was pretty surprised and confused to find the "new" condition filed and rated.  He went ahead and pulled me up on the appeals side of their system, and said that it shows the remaining of my conditions as still pending.  I guess that was a bit of a relief at least, although I'm still not sure what they are doing.

Something tells me that I'll be chipping away at this thing for a while instead of breaking through the wall all at once.

Any results yet on your C&P or your case?

Mark

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use