VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Veteran Awarded Win!

Rate this topic

Buck52

"Happiness is a warm gun," or a Big Axx Retro Check. Great work, it always feels good to help another Vet.

Now, if you get a 50+ % SC for your PTSD and get in-line for your eventual SMCs, that will be TWO Happy Vets.

Semper Fi

Sweetness. Always good to read about the wins.  Way to go Pete.  Best wishes to the Vet and your future battles.

Buck,

The veteran you helped is lucky to have a friend like you.  I am happy for the veteran and his family and I am sure he is appreciative of your efforts.  I know it is a great feeling when you can help a fellow veteran.  You are a good man with a big heart and a great example of paying it forward.  

Take care of yourself and your family.

GP

• HadIt.com Elder

Thanks Everyone

It does feel good to be able to help, I am helping another veteran at present ( waiting on his records to come in) and I have a claim of my own to deal with  but I still enjoy helping other veterans as well

This Veteran sends his Thanks to all hadit members and his appreciation, He will be sending Tbird a donation

Thanks Everyone!!!

...............Buck

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use