VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

91 year old WWII vet finally gets his decision.

Rate this topic

jbasser

Fantastic : )

J Basser - It's stories like this that make me so angry. Thank God your grandfather had you & your many resources to turn this into to the best story ever! Congratulations....your grandfather deserves all he's gotten & more!

• HadIt.com Elder

May God bless your Grandfather John may be it was the last thing he had to smile
about but now he can RIP knowing that the VA will pay up in full,, we all are praying for the family..

• 6 months later...
  • HadIt.com Elder
On 9/15/2015 at 0:24 AM, Hamslice said:

Well done.  

I am really begining to hate the VA's treatment of Veterans after reading stories like this.

I think there should be a 10% multiplier for every year that they deny a claim that is eventually approved.  That would sure make them make the right call the first time.

I pray and hope your grandfather will have an exceptionally long life.

Hamslice

You mean that you actually want the bureaucrats to be forced to own up to mistakes and pay (administratively anyway) for them?

I'm more in favor of using the current scheduler amount to figure retro, since it reflects the inflation that occurred, and adding to that!

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use