VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

IMO REFERRALS & REVIEWS

Rate this question

USMC_VET

Question

I want to start a thread for people to post names of IMO/IME's they have used.

THIS IS FOR GOOD AND BAD DOCS.  We want to know who to go to and who to avoid (Keep in mind if your symptoms and evidence does not support a DX or SC that does not mean they are a Bad doctor, it means you havent given them what they need to do what you want)

Rules: (and Tbird/mods have final say)

1) Follow the template below, Copy and Paste

2) do not list out your whole story of your claims spanning back 20 years, keep it concise

3) If they were good or bad, list concise (ie quick and to the point) reasons why.

TEMPLATE:

COPY AND PASTE

--------------------------------------------

WHERE ARE THEY:

NAME:

WHAT IS THEIR SPECIALTY (or what you were seen for):

COST:

REVIEW (keep the Yes or No, based on whats correct)

Did they review your entire file (YES) (NO)  --

Did they provide a well written DBQ/IMO/IME (YES) (NO)  --

Were they familiar with VA Claims (38 cfr, M21, etc) ? (YES) (NO) --

Would you classify them as "Vet Friendly" (YES) (NO) --

Would you recommend them to other veterans? (YES) (NO) --

Comments: (Be Brief)

--------------------------------------------------

Edited by USMC_VET

flores97:

What types of CP Exams can Dr. Clifford Do or does he have a particular specialty? I'm in WA State and it's a long way for me to go...but I will if need be?

Rootbeer22

Rootbeer 22, I am not certain on his specialty, but he is superb at getting vets tdiu based off of their already SC disabilities, I would call him asap, I've heard great things about him from my attorney as well.

Flores97:

Thanks..

What does he charge?

So you have an attorney? I'm at 90% and just need to get over the hump to 100% and was hoping that my C-File would show up..but not sure how long that it's taking to get them these days? Currently, I'm at 8 months and would have thought that it would be here by now?

Rootbeer22

Rootbeer22, he charges 600 total for the employability assessment. You would need to send him your past twelve months of treatment recs for sc disabilities, (the two that you believe preclude you from gaining employment), any dbq's and positive c&p exams, and copies of award letters. He thoroughly reviews your recs and writes up his report.

WHERE ARE THEY: Arizona

NAME:  Dr. Anaise

WHAT IS THEIR SPECIALTY (or what you were seen for):  General Med, Transplant, Practicing VA Attorney as well.

COST:  $1,500

id they review your entire file  - YES

Did they provide a well written DBQ/IMO/IME?  -YES

Were they familiar with VA Claims (38 cfr, M21, etc) ? YES - exceptionally so as a VA lawyer.

Would you classify them as "Vet Friendly" -- YES

Would you recommend them to other veterans? -- YES

Comments: (Be Brief)

Provided me IMO for Sleep Apnea secondary to diabetes, asthma, and pain left ankle.  Opined increase of left ankle to 30%.  Very detailed, strong resume 5 patents, 100 published articles, board certified.  Also a VA attorney.  Definitely understand VA and how to write a letter.  2-3 week turn around.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use