VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

I can't breathe....

Rate this topic

brokensoldier244th

Congratulations on your win!!!!

If you can, get your ID card, because when you travel you would have access to military facilities in your vacation area which come in very handy. Also you can purchase almost everything online through the Exchange with no tax. Honestly most of the items are about the same as civilian, but if you buy a big ticket item you would save the tax and there generally is no cost for shipping. There is also an AFVC...Armed forces vacation club and they have some great deals that way as well in every state.

Also, be sure and get your 10,000 dollar life insurance policy at no cost to you. Anything above that you would pay for. You should get info on that benefit when you get your BBE.

Again, Congratulations and all the best to you and your family!! Now like someone above suggested...take your family on a vacation and enjoy yourself!!

Edited by eagle1012004

I just became Unofficially Permanent Today as Well, and I so feel like you bud. It has been a long struggle for us all. Now I can focus on my surgeries to come. Hope you have a good weekend, and we can both Begin YOGA, LOL!!!

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use