VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

OMG, I am FINALLY PERMANENT!!!

Rate this topic

Navy04

Thank you guys so much for the support, and I hope you had a good Thanksgiving. I had to have a few procedures done, and a few more to come next month. I still look over my shoulder every day, I guess just in the Head and Body to be on the Guard.    SReyToU,  I too was afraid to ask for P&T due to my young age, even though I have alot of mental and physical health issues. The VA RO decided to Review my Conditions a Year Early. So I went to a handful of Review C&Ps, then a few months later, I received word that I was now Permanent.  Give us some details about your Disabilities.  Are you a 100% VA?  Do you collect SSDI, and what is your age? What is the background about your time in Service? Etc, Etc so we can go from there and try to help. God Bless each and every one of you and hope you have a good weekend.

GJ Navy and congrats you squid!!!! J/k good job and I am happy for you and I know I will hopefully be there with you this coming spring when I think my SOC will be heard first at the RO hearing I requested before certifying to the BVA. The VA messed up and I have their foolsballs in my hand right now. They messed up so bad I could actually sue them in Federal Court under TORT claims but decided I am waiting to have that hearing and the BVA if needed. I think they will change my status to P&T.

Navy04 I have a feeling they are going to do similar to myself.  I'm 40 but I have a few other disabilities not related to the military.  I wanted to ask what was your sequence as far as the agencies order?

OPM retired me when I asked, DOL and VA are still fighting me.  I have made it complicated, however, I was trying to keep the injuries and illnesses with corresponding agencies. The fact is they are so hard set to deny and their rules seem to change as I counter their attacks.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use