VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

I'm moving on . . .

Rate this question

namvet6567

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

aghhh  I sure hate to hear your leaving flip, your expertise and advice has  helped a many of veterans including myself & getting veterans to file for SSDI.

With a 100%VA Rating and SSDI makes for a pretty comfortable living for most veterans...all because of your endless harg work and research (all those nights staying up reading the CFR's researching VA CASES to help other veterans is an un-selfesh kind act.

The Help and love you have toward your fellow veterans that's a priceless thing  and I feel its an honor to have met you here on hadit.

I hope your leaving on a good note  maybe your just burned out  I certainly understand, I just hope your health is doing ok and you want to enjoy your life to the fullest.

All in all your a great friend and very valuable member to hadit,(your up there with the best buddy) I wish you nothing but the best life as to offer and you enjoy your final years with happiness and love in your heart.

Flip you are considered one of the best friends I ever had  and I will always be grateful for all your help

I wish you and your family many many more years of health and happiness.

Be sure to come back to hadit ever now and then just to say hello...please!

God Bless my Friend!

..................Buck

• Founder

Flip I didn't even realized you changed your username. You will be missed by many and your experience with the VA has been a help to many more and will continue to be in the archives.

Fair winds and following seas my brother and come back anytime.

Flip, I was wondering where you have been!!!!!!!

And I have no contact info for you anymore.

Thank you for those years and years of tireless service !!!!!!.

You have helped MANY!  I will miss you very much! And I still have that P 38 you gave me long ago right on my PC desk!!!!!

This is sad news.

Can you PM me?    I will open the PM thing in my profile but I  ...forget how it works.......I would love to thank you by email or phone....

Sad day........but many of us long time members are getting to the same point. And the younger members need to step up to the plate here.

• HadIt.com Elder

I've been knowing PR( Flip) since 2002   that's when I first got on hadit  Flip was one of the first to help me with my claim.

it took me years to understand why he don't like to use VSO or DAV SO's....As the years went by and I had more experience with the VA Jungle  I can understand Flips reasons.

............Buck