VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Recom IME in Georgia?

Rate this question

ladyleatherneck

Question

3 answers to this question

ladyleatherneck,

Others have used Dr. Jerry Bush in Griffin, Georgia for IMEs and IMOs.  Although he specializes in toxicology and pharmacology, he is an internal medicine doctor and reportedly does IMEs and IMOs for many conditions.  He is familiar with the requirements of the VA and has a website at www.jerrybushmd.com 

Good luck to you and thank you for your service.

GP

Thank you for your response and service, georgiapapa. I have used Dr. Bush back in 2010, the BVA did not give is IMO too much weight because he did not examine me, he only reviewed my service medical records. If I recall correctly the Judge gave seemed to lean more towards giving me the benefit of the doubt and listening to my story. However, I am not apposed to going back to Dr. Bush as long as I am examined this time around. I have been trying to reach Dr. Bash and willing to fly to see him, but I have not heard back from him.  I have a few months left to appeal the BVA decision. I really need the right help and course of action dealing with the BVA decisions and  getting the right rating increase. Its so sad this is such a long process, especially when SMR should injury. I've been persistent at this since 2003 and I'm not stopping until I am satisfied. 

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use