vlb-all-products.jpg

Get Every E-Book and Video with Member Discount Code HADIT2016

Popular Forums Common VA Disabilities

Sign in to follow this  
stillhere

Ebennies back up!

Question

stillhere    35

This is very hard to type without using a few choice words! But let me clue everyone in on this and see what kind of feedback I get.

Had my BVA court hearing June 2nd, 2015 in Washington, Dc office. Everything seemed to have gone well and was optimistic some what by my rep that said it looked 50/50 leaning my way for a award decision. Pretty good feeling right?

Well as we all know EB's went down for so called repair on tracking appeal decisions soon after my hearing for like 3 months and just recently came back up mid Sept.

I had not gotten my transcript of my trial so I questioned that and also went to the ebennies site when it got back up and it said case with VLJ. Ok!

No big deal I figured that is where it was. Went on today and it says waiting for docket #???? Anyone know what the hell this means? I mean I have already had my day in court, and still do not have my transcript and eb's says waiting for docket #????

Stillhere

2 answers to this question

broncovet    3,175

Ebeneifts is about as reliable as the weatherman.  Its even worse now.  

stillhere    35

Broncovet,

you are correct as usual!

Called the AL rep at the BVA and was told that my decision from the Vlj was under review by the board! Not sure what that means? But at least I was able to get my docket # and know that EB's is crap!

Stillhere