VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

I Got The C&p Report

Rate this question

calnight

Question

I got the copy of my c&p report for my increase for ptsd. The exam was on oct 18th. gaf 45 and pretty much that i am screwed up. The doctor seemed to wright the report real good. Nothing in the report to question my increase. But I cant figure out why they are sending me to another exam. Still waiting for my awared letter from ssd. I will get that to the va as soon as I get it. Atleast the money is already in the account B) I know I am going to win my claim but I wish the va was like ssd. The waiting and playing games with the va is the hard part.

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

Calnight,

" Nothing in the report to question my increase." This could be the reason you are being sent for # 2, its all in the VA game. A gaf of 45 should get you to where you need to be.

Glad to see you at least got your SSD $$$.

Calnight,

" Nothing in the report to question my increase." This could be the reason you are being sent for # 2, its all in the VA game. A gaf of 45 should get you to where you need to be.

Glad to see you at least got your SSD $$$.

jr

What I meant was that the report said nothing that would hurt my claim. I saw my shrink at the va today. He brought up the C&P on his computer. He said he new the doctor that gave the C&P and said that I should get my increase. But he could not understand why they were sending me to another exam.