VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Vso

Rate this question

betrayed

Question

• Answers 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

I take it that you informed this person that you were, in fact, recording the conversation?

listen to the attachment

I would love to hear the whole. It cuts out when it says you have the hearing. Is there any way to hear it all

Thanks

I take it that you informed this person that you were, in fact, recording the conversation?

Nope! So I broke the law when I did it or did I? My memory is non existent so I record most everything for my personal use only. I know I cant use the recordings for anything but personal use. The entire conversation is 45 minutes long so I wont post it. Just the fact that this guy has this attitude and basically as you heard he is not going to do his job.

• HadIt.com Elder

I was just pointing out that you shouldn't let them make you so mad that you would be inclined to do something illegal or foolish. It seems that the gubbermint likes to latch on to something like that and run with it. I've known them to prosecute poor schmucks for less than that.

just sayin.........