VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Anyone seen this on Ebenefits?

Rate this question

saxman

Question

My appeal was first showing a completion date from 7/15 - 12/15 and now I just checked and it says " at this time your local VA regional office can not provide a completion date for this type of claim at this time".  Has anyone ever seen this before on Ebenefits for an appeal?  I was getting excited knowing my appeal would be done by the end of the year.  It is a DRO review appeal!

Thanks

Bob

• Answers 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

6 answers to this question

Sorry for your anxiety over this issue. Not to add insult to injury, but mine has said 12/2014 for months. Not reliable at all. I would suggest sending an IRIS, but the last one I sent was in June for which I received an answer yesterday (10/15/15). Patience may be a virtue, but doesn't help those of us with anxiety issues at all. Just keep bugging them.

Yeah I know Ebenefits is not that reliable. It's constantly changing.  On a FDC I had the same thing happen but only a month later it went to preparation for decision and then closed all in two days. So, who knows with the VA and in particular Ebenefits!

My claim said the same thing a few weeks ago, then a few days later claim completes and I was Granted Permanent. That is just a generic wording that Ebenefits shows when I claim has completed in a while.

Well as of today my appeal claim is showing pending decision approval in the status section! But the wording wording is still saying at this time your local RO is unable to give an estimated completion date for this type of claim.  Has anyone seen this?  Note part of my appeal is a cue dating back to 1993, so I wonder if that has anything to do with the hold up sitting in pending decision approval? I also know any awards dating back more than 8 years need two signatures.