VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

DRO SOC

Rate this question

jfrei

Question

Is there a place to see the average time for a DRO to issue their SOC I just had my hearing on the 15th so I can imagine a long time ?

• Answers 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

She spoke with me and said she watched the hearing and I went and gave her my testimony that was for Schakowsky, Pallone highlight Vehicle Safety Improvement Act after Auto & Roadway Safety Hearing. She said she doesn't think she can make a determination so she might have to send it to general counsel. That was before she watches my testimony I was very nervous I even forgot how they shamed a fellow brother if it wasn't past and then his death 2008 was for nothing. I was just so nervous uugh. Give me a heads up if it plays it on youtube if you copy title and past.# ASKNOD let me know if you see the video

Schakowsky,_Pallone_highlight_Vehicle_Safety_Improvement_Act_after_Auto_&_Roadway_Safety_Hearing.3gp

Edited by jfrei
Adding stuff

Well officer had to submit my claim to General counsel She said it's been taking long to get decisions from there based on their workload. I have never heard of what there workload is listed anywhere she said and you won't. Anyone have any idea how long claims sit with the counsel?