VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Received C & P Appointment

Rate this question

Cavman

Question

I filed my new claims in the Detroit office just as I did the first ones. I took my C & P in the Detroit office. The letter came today for me to show up at the Saginaw location for these new claims C & P. Has this happened to anyone? I actually live in between them. Also, should I continue to send new evidence to the Detroit office where I filed the claims?

Pretty quick isn`t it....filed in Sept. and c & p in Dec.?

Cavman

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

Sometimes that happens if there are 2 VA's within commuting distance. Maybe Detroit was booked full ao the RO asked for Saginaw. There is also a thing called patient sensivity such as being a former employee at the VA. I Live in Lexington Ky and was sent to Louisville for a C@P exam.

• HadIt.com Elder
There is also a thing called patient sensivity such as being a former employee at the VA. I Live in Lexington Ky and was sent to Louisville for a C@P exam.

John,

Have you had as much trouble as I have with the code 6 sensitive file with most everyone that you speak to not having the security clearance to open your file, thus being in the dark with every question that you ask.

I have found this at the R. O, The BVA and now the same for the AMC. No security clearance.

Thanks bunches!

Josephine

• HadIt.com Elder

Jstacy,

The Va has been denying either of us to touch the file. My rep in Huntington tried to touch it before it went to the BVA, with no success.

It is discusting every time I call the AMC, no one has clearance to open the file. It was the same way at the BVA.

Why does everyone need a Special Clearance ? Why don't they just lock out my nieces computer and set everyone free.

It is no wonder that my file is in the mess that it is in.

When it was transferred into Huntington, W. Va. I would call the 800 # and get the Counselors at the Roanoke office. I would ask them about my file as they sent me for the first C&P and transferred it to Huntington.

They told me that they didn't have anything to do with the W. Va. claims.

The hospital in Beckley W. Va. gave me the telephone number for Huntington R.O never did know if they even have counselors at that office.

I have no ideal of whom I spoke with, but they sure never knew a thing about my file.

My rep picked it up one day and took it to his office and one of the employees came immediately for it.

If my niece had wanted to add something to my claims file, she would have done it much sooner and I would have benefits and not be in the middle of this huge fight for benefits.

Josephine

Edited by Josephine