VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

DRO in need of General Counsel

Rate this question

jfrei

Question

Is this like the tiger team  when a claim is complicated even for a DRO? She said the worst case is she will set me up with an appeal.

Schakowsky,_Pallone_highlight_Vehicle_Safety_Improvement_Act_after_Auto_&_Roadway_Safety_Hearing.3gp

I was in a coma when then found me and the test was blood so there is no fighting blood tests to my knowledge. I am not disputing that I am disputing in addition with that, the proximate cause of my injury resulting from the mechanical defect in my car the airbag failed to deploy , seat belts failed, along with the power steering causing me to lose control and lost my brakes. So at the time going into an S turn I can imagine that I paniced at the last second. I can not remember any of it along with the last thing I do was about a week prior when I received Marine of the Quarter and then 1 month after until I woke up and still the memories are fuzzy I guess you can see why they took my picture off the wall rightfully so. Again I am not fighting about what I did It was wrong but how I crashed was not the alcohol but the defect in the car its been proven over and over my service department sided with me as well did GM in 2008. But then they hid the details until 2014 when it happened over 400 times that they had to issue a recall.

You've been dragged a long way on this. Ideal situation is remove the cause of the problem at its roots, and the problem goes away.  Guess that's not gonna go over.  There is a lot of stuff in your case.  Puzzles like zip around in my head. If this comes back and I see idea pop, I will come back here and reply.  The solution is to give the VA reason to set aside the DUI issue, because your injuries did occur while you were on active duty.

Do you have Combat history, if so, had a check up for PTSD? Self medication via drinking?  Another way through the maze?   

All,

A Vet here is asking a question that they would like answered.  Your opinions on whether the claim is "Bullshit" or not is not the point, if you think their claim is BS and dont want to help dont help, the VA will make the final determination.  The Vet is not hiding their wrongdoing, they admitted it, they are not faking symptoms to make a claim.

So if we could refrain from that, it would be nice.

WHO DIED and made you chief????  You damn sure cant answer his questions

but if you have one for me ask me ok. The OP should be asking it to his lawyer you ,me

or anyone else one the board cant answer a question about a NSC disability. Faking symptoms, everyone

is honest right. Keep Living and you will learn sooner than later. 3 grand a month you better believe people will

fake.  

When you have an appointment you see all these Veterans in wheel chairs

in the hospital but go to the parking lot and they pass me going to car but in side the hospital

they cant walk and in a chair WHY???  because a person in chair gets priority over the vet that can

stand. They get put ahead of the line for testes  and appointments

jfrei sorry for this and its not meant for you about faking but I met this vet at one

of his many appointments and this Guy was so clean I thought he was the Director he

always have on about 3-4grand of clothes ,shoes and jewelry and happy all the time but he

always get denied benefits and he ask me why he keep getting denied. I told him you see how I look

for my appointment, I had a mad as hell face, dirty clothes, shoes with a hole in the bottom, hadn't shave in

a month,nor wash in a week but it got me my benefits. Point is I did what I had to do to get my benefits and to keep them.

About 7 months later I saw this same vet again he say MAN that help I got 30% and he wasn't in his 3-4 grand suit in his work clothes.

Good luck with your claim