VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Sleep apnea

Rate this question

Shanesplanet

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

I think they can Andyman  but not sure  but this veteran needs to be on a c-pap asap reguardless of a claim.

I am still wating on my sleep study results  from the choice card provider, my SA nurse called me last night and ask if I had my sleep studdy done with the private provider  on the 13th Oct..I said yes mam I sure did, she said well did they give you the results/ I said no mam  she said they should have already contacted the VA  She said she will call them to find out why they have not sent the VA my sleep study results...I cough and said Pleaseeee Do.

Not meaning to change the subject or hi-jack this thread but does any one know what all the VA-20 has in them? are they supposed to have all your US Army RECORDS,Marines,Navy and Air Force in them including all medical and service records..with the exception of hospitalization  those records I understand will be sent from that Hospital unless the Hospital is closed down then they send the records to an archive place like St Louis , Mo for dry and safe keeping.

I use my CPAP every night! Too scared of the alternative!

they just DX'd me at the VA for Sleep Apnea (oct 29) and im waiting to hear back to go and get the CPAP fitted.  I know my wife will appreciate it!

I knew i had it,  so i have been compiling evidence, medical journals, etc to try and get it secondary to PTSD.  I know it will be a hard fight without any DX in service. i only have statements from buddies saying i snored loudly.

I just read my exam notes from Tuesday's MH C&P, and while the doc wasn't too favorable in my direction, he did note chronic sleep impairment.  And that I told him I have SA,