VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Finally got my c-file

Rate this topic

FormerMember

Requested my c-file in August. Originally on e-benefits it said completion during last week in Sept. Now said completion date cannot be determined at this time. Are they scanning?? Who knows!!

Asknod:

With a medical file that large, I'm surprised that you are still breathing?  Anyway, I'm glad that you finally got it. I order mine about 2 weeks ago so I should see it around 2017--I guess?           Rootbeer22...

Requested my c-file in August. Originally on e-benefits it said completion during last week in Sept. Now said completion date cannot be determined at this time. Are they scanning?? Who knows!!

I think they may be saying that on all since they announced solving all their own problems?  My claim says this as well and I have seen others post the same.

I got my first one in 2009 ( 2600 pgs) I got the RBA for the first CAVC show (3715). I'd have to check the new CD for this page count.

That is amazing good luck in your reading. I have only just touched the surface of my 1 box I received a couple of months ago. Good luck, have fun!

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use