VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

EBENEFITS/WAITING FOR VLJ ASSIGNMENT

Rate this question

air1

Question

EBENEFITS SHOW WAITING FOR VLJ ASSIGNMENT BUT I ALREADY HAD MY APPEAL HEARING A MONTH AGO.SO IS THIS THE USUAL EBNEFITS OR I HAVE TO WAIT FOR ANOTHER JUDGE TO LOOK AT MY APPEAL? I DO NOT THINK THIS IS THE CASE.

• Answers 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I seen a judge on 21 sept. I had that status also 2 weeks ago. It went to assigning a docket number. docket number assigned then with VLJ. Not sure what is next or how long. Hopefully soon. My docket date should be jan 2012 if I have read everything correctly. Good luck.

My status has changed a couple more times. Now says decision has been made and will be mailed to my advocate an myself. not sure if that is good it has only been five weeks since i saw judge. your thoughts?

I had a battle go through this but he was told of the Judges decision at the hearing. However when the rating came it out to him it was wrong. Had to appeal the rating aspect. Now he is good at 80% overall but he is at the IU rate at 100%. With the VA one never knows what they are doing. But I tend to believe that this is normal on keeping us in the dark. I hope amd pray that it is good for you.

Thanks, still in dark It has changed again on ebenefits to APPEAL COMPLETE. My % did not change. Just waiting for letter now. Only hope I have is that (RATING REVIEW), never seen that before.

Now I am am getting worried. Been waiting 4 years and seen decision has been sent (all in 6 weeks)

My percentage has remained unchanged. Advocate can not see anything yet and BVA well not. It has been mailed. Live in Hawaii and Veterans day tomorrow. I guess I need to wait until Thursday.