VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

EBENEFITS/WAITING FOR VLJ ASSIGNMENT

Rate this question

air1

Question

EBENEFITS SHOW WAITING FOR VLJ ASSIGNMENT BUT I ALREADY HAD MY APPEAL HEARING A MONTH AGO.SO IS THIS THE USUAL EBNEFITS OR I HAVE TO WAIT FOR ANOTHER JUDGE TO LOOK AT MY APPEAL? I DO NOT THINK THIS IS THE CASE.

• Answers 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

My battle Eddie, appealed the rating based upon what the Judge stated it should be. I do apologize for not explaining it more in depth. According to Eddie, it was an appeal to the whole thing based upon the wrong rating decision given by the DRO. Eddie told me that they had him at 0% sc, not 20% sc as the Appeal board had stated. He did say read each sc disability carefully and check with your Rep to make sure they did not drop a sc disability off. They did drop one of mine and I have yet to get corrected.

I got my NOD back today. My appeal was granted. ebennies has my appeal complete since last week. Now i just wait until VA does there thing.The worse is over. This should take me to 100%. Thank you to all, reading everything on this has been helpful while I waiting thru the process. The biggest surprise was that 21 Sept was my hearing with the judge and decision was made last Friday. It went so fast it scared me. The end is near and hopefully they rate me correctly.