VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

had ptsd c&p exam need guidance

Rate this question

sauerkraut1977

Question

First off thank you to any Brothers and sisters for your help. I had my exam today and it only took one hour. I was sexually assaulted in korea and combat support trama from my service in Kuwait. To me the shrink was mostly interested in background questions and i had to steer the questions all the relating to my military service since she did not seem interested in what happen and only asked once briefly. Does this sound normal? She did ask about how i am now and i told her of my problems with relationships, anxiety, ocd, sleep problems and Depression after leaving the service. Do you think they did their job properly or blowing me off? Ves in Houston did the evaluation today and wondering when, where and how i can get the results. I had an exam for Tinnitus on tuesday and the doctor told me 2 months for an answer. I did not get a time frame for a answer about my ptsd c&p evaluation i die today. Also how far will they back pay? From date you file? Thanks for any help anyone can give me Form their experiances with this whole process. Best wishes to all you out there. 

Edited by sauerkraut1977
spell correction and fix errors

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

Thank you for the info in the time frame for completion oft the c&p exams. I thought because the VES paperwork said they were expediateing my claims that i would have my exams andand get answer soon.