VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Schedular or IU

Rate this question

Jay

Question

I just heard I am getting 100%.  However, I got a SSOC that says denial of IU but moot after a certain date because I would be getting the 100% after this certain date.  When I go to Ebenefits it shows 100% and the letter generator says Total and Permanent with the yes next to it. But no where does it say no more exams required.  Does this phrase come up anymore on the letters or was this the old way?  Am I getting 100% scheduler P&T no further exams?

Any clarity would be helpful

• Answers 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Jay, congrats on your 100% scheduler designation

• HadIt.com Elder

Some times VA Math is hard to understand...I am 90%combined RATING and 10 % for tinnitus  and still that makes me 90%over all  ..if I can get a another 30%  that  still won't moot the 90%combied TDIU with P&T  ..so to get 100% scheduled rating I would need at least a 50%increase  to the over all 90% combined..to make the 100% stand alone rating...Anyway that's what I figured    ...and a 70% increase should put me up there to the SMC's

jmo

.......Buck

• HadIt.com Elder

Jay

It should say on your Award Letter, if your P&T That means your permanently & totaled disabled with no future exams scheduled ...if it don't say your disability is of chronic in nature  or as of nature  meaning your disability will not improve during your life time   Then that's when the VA would say  no exams scheduled.

you may be temp at the 100% ?  if you are then yeah your subject to get called in for a C&P Exam. within 2 years usually!

jmo

.....................Buck

Yes it says P&T in the letter generator but it does not say anywhere that there is no exams required.  Where would I look to find this?

Edited by Jay

As stated above the No Further exams will be on your official paper work that you get in mail. I just went thru this, plus Thank God you got Schedular instead of IU. It seems like the VA still looks over your shoulder if you get IU. Glad to hear the good news, now take a breath and have a good Halloween!!!