VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

My Brother-law

Buck52

• HadIt.com Elder

We were best buddies...he died the day  I was heading to Nam  I never knew it until about month later...was a very hard day for me.

click on the profile if you want to read about him..he was a PFC Machine Gunner.

and a Very proud Marine and very proud new first time  Daddy...he got to see his son after Camp Pendelton &  Basic trainning

Just before headed to Nam

I miss him a lot and also I miss my sister sadly she was killed by a Drunk Driver of all things at age 23 the following year July 27th.1969

They were buried together side by side.

My oldest sister raised there child...he has his own little family now and his oldest son is in  2nd year college.

His Name is William Lloyd Foley Jr.II

http://www.virtualwall.org/df/FoleyWL01a.htm

............Buck

Edited by Buck52

• HadIt.com Elder

The Journey.
No one walks alone. 
He will come and take your hand and lead you.
He will show the way to the edge of the light. one day your loved ones will take the same walk,holding his hand. He will hand them off to you in order for you to teach them how to soar and show others the way because no one walks alone.

J

• HadIt.com Elder

Thank you John

for some reason or another I think about him a lot and especially on veterans day...I think about all my past brothers who lost their lives in all the wars they fought, this is what makes me close to all my fellow brother veterans.

Buck

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use