VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Carla Croft "Carlie"

Tbird

My heart is really, really broken right now as I just found out a few minutes ago of her passing. Carlie was a good person towards me and most likely to about 100% of the people she came in contact with on these message boards. There is just not enough words that I can say that will bring her back but I do want to say THANK YOU CARLIE CROFT. You helped me so much in the past 5 years and if it wasn't for you Carlie, and a few others on this message board, I would not be here today because you folks don't know how many times I just wanted to give up and end life. Carlie helped me so much mainly around August 2013 as I was writing up a rebuttal to the proposed rating reductions. She gave me tips on how it should be written up and if it was for her doing that I don't know if I would have won my proposed reduction and awarded TDIU. Carlie you will be missed so much on this message board.

Tomorrow is not promised to anybody and in a blink of an eye we can leave this world when its our time.

God Bless.....RIP Carlie Croft...

• Founder

I talked with Lucy today. Carla was taken off the ventilator on Veterans Day Nov 11, 2015. On Saturday Nov 14, 2015 at 5:55 PM EST Carla left us, Lucy was with her the entire time. That morning she got Carla fixed up and she put them in matching shirts and shorts and held her hand. She left the world loved and honored. I continue to be heartsick.

Never despair. I'm fairly sure she's going to be a moving force in her next incarnation. A spirit that strong and giving doesn't simply evaporate into nothingness. I belong to the paddle club ("Clear!") and never got a clear look. It's exciting to think what's next on the menu. I don't fear it. I'm certain she didn't either. 

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use