VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Rate this question

msattler

Question

Just noticed on Ebenefits that there is a new claim showing that I did not submit, it says rateing review, i do have a claim still showing in gathering of evidence, I am currently 10% for Tinnitis and 0% for hearing as of February of this year.anyone ever see this rateing review ?

Just wanted to update since my last. I checked ebenefits Saturday and my status went to 100%. I call my rep today just to confirm and it is correct. Should get yellow envelope today or tomorrow. I am very pleased so far with the NOD process. It may have taken a while since I filed NOD. (14 FEV 2012). However, Had my hearing on 21 sept 2015. Decision granted on 6 Nov 2015. RATING REVIEW ever since. My AB form says 100%. My REP also stated that the decision was sent 5 DEC 2015. I also check to see if my BVA decision was posted on the appeals site and it looks like it will be next month. I will post the decision when it comes up. Thanks to everybody for posting on this site. It does make everything a whole less stressful.

Just wanted to update since my last. I checked ebenefits Saturday and my status went to 100%. I call my rep today just to confirm and it is correct. Should get yellow envelope today or tomorrow. I am very pleased so far with the NOD process. It may have taken a while since I filed NOD. (14 FEV 2012). However, Had my hearing on 21 sept 2015. Decision granted on 6 Nov 2015. RATING REVIEW ever since. My AB form says 100%. My REP also stated that the decision was sent 5 DEC 2015. I also check to see if my BVA decision was posted on the appeals site and it looks like it will be next month. I will post the decision when it comes up. Thanks to everybody for posting on this site. It does make everything a whole less stressful.

Congrats to you, long time to wait but it is well worth it.

Judging by your timeframe, I shouldn't even bother worrying about my EED NOD, filed a few weeks ago, until 2018 at the earliest.

Well Claim that was under rating review has now closed as of 12/17/15 says decision letter sent,don't know what that was all about,Va Doctor still hasn't signed off on my C&P exam 76 days now.