VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

T-bird --- Now My Id Is Messed Up

Rate this question

RockyA1911

Question

TBird,

Something went amiss with the new upgrade. You now have me listed a "Chief Petty Officer" in my user id info. I was never in the Navy at all. When I signed on I input my data as a GySgt USMC. I spent 10 years, 9 months, and 22 days active service in the USMC. Please correct. Makes me wonder if all the other folks userids are messed up too. I see jstacy is listed now as a "Master Chief Petty Officer" too.

What is going on with this stuff. You've got everyone in the Navy now!!!!!

Edited: I just went through all the recent posts and threads since the new upgrade and yep!!!! Everyone is in the Navy now, either a Petty Officer 1st Class, Chief Petty Officer, or Master Chief Petty Officer, and Second Class Petty Officer.

Please correct this stuff, it is all out of whack. The only things correct on mine are the amount of posts, join date, member No., and old webboard name.

I am surprised a lot of the vets here haven't caught this besides me. And I have a severe cognitive disorder.

Edited by RockyA1911

I surely cannot find the links that you mentioned on this site under Veteran's Forum, there is nothing I see that says Member's Issues. This site has become a real maze in itself!!!!!

Just tell me! Why did T-Bird put everyone here in the Navy, I'm tired of the exercise in futility!!!!

I want to be able to edit my profile and change this stuff. But again there is no method I have found to do that. It does have a edit profile link but there is nothing on there where you can change you branch of service, group or other info I deem important to me.

This is a copy of Tbird's posting in the HadIt.com Member's Issues Forum.

I've set up a new ranking sytem

Min Posts Required Title

0 Newbie

1 Recruit

25 Seaman

35 Petty Officer 3rd Class

51 Petty Officer 2nd Class

101 Petty Officer 1st Class

201 Chief Petty Officer

351 Senior Chief Petty Officer

500 Master Chief Petty Officer

10000 HadIt.com Elder

Minimum posts required does not count all posts. If you are posting in claims and research your posts will count. Please do not try and flood claims and research with extraneous posts to increase your post count. these posts will be deleted and your rank will be permanently reduced.

Ranks are designed to let you easily identify members that have been active on the board the higher the rank the more experience the person has.

do not confuse your rank with my authority B)

--------------------

Tbird

Webmaster

Edited by Brandy

• HadIt.com Elder

I think the term is Brigadier General, Brigade Commanders are usually Colonels lol as far as the Marine Corp types objecting to Navy ranks I was always told that the marines were the Navy's bell hops so whats the big deal?

Some of y'all need to lighten up, T Bird created a "rank" system so new people could see if they are getting advice from a newbie or someone who knows the ropes, on Gulf War Vets they have me as a Colonel lol I was a Staff Sergeant Infantry 11B3M/11C3M

This is a veterans board to share info it is not nor should it be a rank driven board, experience counts ask Berta she's one of the best SO's I have ever met and as far as I know she is a PFC (Proud Fricken Civilian) spouse to a couple of honorable veterans

it only matters on the paycheck and the tombstone

Nope! Just a E-8, there are no officers. As far as being a bell hop for the Navy, I'll have you know I was a Gunnery Sergeant and I out rank everything and don't forget it puke!!!! A USMC Gunnery Sergeant is about the rank equivelant in the Army of Major General, Navy - Rear Admiral. The only one that out ranks a Gunney is GOD!!!!!!, in the Marine Corps that is anyway!!!