VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

How soon for a DRO to show up on eBenefits

Rate this question

mcarter985

Question

Good morning everyone!  Just a quick question...I submitted a DRO request for a claim I think should be rated at 70% (vs 50% as awarded) and also submitted "new and material" evidence with it.  It was receipted for at Janesville on the 17th of November.  How soon would it appear in eBenefits?  I'm too familiar with how slow things are but just looking for some sort of a timeframe.  Thanks in advance!

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

Pack a Lunch!

Why are you concerned about your DRO (what type, review or hearing?) Request showing up on your E-Ben site, when it EEEEEventualy does, will just indicate as Appeal Pending.

How about posting a redacted copy of your C&P DBQ and Award Letter? Hadit members might have some interesting opinions, (time frames are any-body's GUESS) as far as assisting you in prosecuting your claim, after eyeballing your DBQ & Award letter.

How long after your recent award, before you filed your NOD DRO request? Doesn't appear that you attempted the recently VA acknowledged "Official Request for Reconsideration," right.

I had a DRO Hearing 06/14 after waiting 4.25 yrs. A friend had his DRO Review Denied in 13 mos but didn't know it until he received his SSOC about 15 mos after filing his NOD. His was an Administrative Denial  due to his failure to supply the DRO Mandatory N & M Evidence after filing his NOD DRO Review request and it still took over a year.

Nothing of any value, indicating my DRO Award or His DRO Denial showed up on our respective E-Ben sites, for about 3 mos after the Decisions.

Semper Fi