VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Effects submitting all claims vs. separate

Rate this question

escalady

Question

Hello,

I am will be filing for my husband 100% temporary disability. I will have the copies of his records of hospitalization to submit at the time I do the claim on line. I need to also submit for other claims fie which I will not have copies of medical records for up to 30 days if not a little more. Would processing the requests separately affect processing times? For the sake of time would it better to submit the other claims to get them started and in the system without the copies of medical records? Thank you.

Touche 

Thanks Buddy.  I am just giving my 2 cents'.  It's a long drawn out fight that I think we can all agree.  The fight, the game, whatever metaphor you would like to use to describe the VA Claims process, I think it is vital to your survival, until your ratings are protected, or more liars, cheats, and crooked, pitiful excuses for human beings, get prosecuted and made an example of, this is at least a 5 year  watch your six kind of endeavor.  Not meaning to be a kill joy, just stating what I have learned thus far.

All the more important to become knowledgeable  with whom you are dealing with and the tactics and strategies.  VA is a unique organism, that, is a cold hard truth.  JMO

I wholeheartedly agree.

As veterans, we fight for what is right, however, we then have to fight for what is justifiably right for our behalf.

Edited by escalady
change

"VA is a unique organism, that, is a cold hard truth"

Corruption is not unique, but this is true nonetheless. 

ever-changing as Veterans wise up, however, you are spot on.

• HadIt.com Elder

We just never know how it will turn out no matter how much evidence or contention claims we send them  until we get that one leeter we wait so nervously for.

I agree with everyone.

.......Buck     

Edited by Buck52