VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

100% P&T - Merry Christmas!

Rate this topic

justrluk

Congratulations!

Anyway, Georgia has several things beyond what you mentioned. No or reduced fees related to a business. Free hunting/fishing license.

Free Driver's license.  Vehicle registration/tag free, but my county started charging a dollar to mail you the registration forms for the coming year.

One screwball detail. The DV plate is issued as two plates with one sticker. Georgia law states one plate, and each plate must have a current sticker.

It further states that you can have almost anything as the front plate.  I asked about this several years ago, and got huh? and run around answers.

Thanks, Chuck. I'm trying to get into eBenefits to pull my new letters now. Retro hit this morning and is welcome. I still need to question the  effective date and will research how to do this or what the effective date should be. I was quoted a Feb 2015 date for the new rating, but the decision I appealed was in 2008.

As I checked the date, it is the date of the C&P ordered by the VLJ. Not the date the appeal was filed like I had thought it would be. It seems the reason is that it is the date new and material evidence was provided in support of the increase versus the date of appeal. Is this right?

Edited by justrluk
Update:

Congrats...  Persistence wins!

The VA must be in a work mode this month, I too got my request for re-eval processed on 12/21 and back pay on 12/24. 

Merry Christmas to all

I think you're right. Congratulations and Merry Christmas/Happy New Year.

Congratulations Senior Chief,

Happy New Year!  I just contributed to HADIT.com as well....let's keep this forum flying high at all times.  

God Bless you and your family!

Big Country

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use