VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

eBenefits Starting The Year Off Business As Usual...Happy New Year!

Rate this question

gs106

Question

Is anyone else having problems accessing claims status and letters on eBenefits?  I got the following messages this morning.

CLAIM STATUS:

This feature is currently unavailable. Please try again later. If you need immediate assistance, contact VA at 1-800-827-1000 Monday-Friday, 8am to 9pm EST. We apologize for any inconvenience.

The following error occurred:

·         VbaClaimStatusWsClientException: Could not retrieve claim status.

VA LETTERS:

Unexpected Error

We're sorry, but an unexpected error has occurred. Please return to the main site and try again.

Customer Support Information:

Error ID: 1451652395798
Server ID: ManagedServer007

I have been getting the same intermittent messages this past week. 

I have had that error before.  Try this:

If you use google chrome, try IE or vice versa, OR clean your cookies and cache and try again.  I can give procedure for cleaning cookies and cache if you give me your operating system. (Windows 7, windows 10, OSX etc.)  

Thanks everyone, I regularly delete browsing history, cookies, etc.  Just did it and it didn't help.  The only thing I can see is appeals status and of course that NEVER changes.  If Amazon, Walmart, etc. ran their websites like VA does they would be out of business in a very short time.

This is a New Year, but same old VA E-Ben. Did you really expect anything different? Rely on your E-Ben site for filing claims and submitting evidence but as far as up to date claims or appeals info, you gotta be kidding me. I've never seen it nor do I expect it.

It's not like our E-Ben accounts were ever  75% completely up to date and accurate in regards to pending claims and appeals status, right. I've been using it since about 2010, give or take a year. I don't recall it ever being the go too, accurate source of current claims or accurate appeals information.

I think expecting E-Ben to all of a sudden, be more than it has been in recent years as to timeliness and accuracy regarding claims or appeals is, the old exercise in futility, a bridge too far or maybe a Dog chasing his tail.

Semper Fi