VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Buiding a success from the ground up

Rate this topic

FormerMember

Here's how you build it. We began this from the ground up. First the combat medals for 1154(b) combat presumption (PH and CIB)and then the c-file before it accidentally got shredded during the adjudication. Remember, Butch filed in 1970 and hadn't been back until we reopened this spring. We got TDIU but the evidence shows he's entitled to far more-be it via CUE or just inferred claims never adjudicated. Berta, Theresa and I discussed this on the Wednesday show with Jerrel and John but I thought Hadit members might enjoy the nuts and bolts of how we got there. It's my belief that Butch Long and his wife may be needing a financial planner soon. How VA approaches this after we confront them will speak volumes about the "nonadversarial" process they claim to adhere to. To be honest, I have no idea how many ratings at what percent he is entitled to. At "severe" for 9 MGs, I'd have to say he may get 100% from 1970. We shall see. I'm trying to talk him into getting an eBennies account to watch VA TV. They declined. They don't have internet. 

http://asknod.org/2016/01/01/cova-myler-v-derwinski-retained-shell-fragments/

Happy New Year to you all. I am so proud of all of you for fighting for your promised benefits. 

Clear prop. 

Happy New Year to you as well, Asknod, and thank you for all of your encouragement and advice, I for one will never forget it, I'm sure everyone on Had it and more feel the same way, and congrats to Butch and his wife.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use