VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Either just had the worst or best C&P exam.. Still not sure!

Rate this question

Infantry1985

Question

Just got back from my C&P exam for Secondary GERD and Secondary Hypertension that lasted all of about 15 min with a NP at Hines. She seemed to be a little ruff around the edges at first, then we somehow go on the conversation of the oxygen generating plants in her office which seemed to perk her up. She only asked a few questions: For both - Was I diagnosed in service?, was I diagnosed at the VA?, do I still have symptoms?, only treated at VA?. For GERD only - Did I have a upper GI? That was it..... Never deep dived into symptoms, but did shake her head at the end and tell me that my pulse was consistently extremely high and that the doctors should have been prescribing me a beta blocker..... After that, and about 15 minutes she said your done and good luck with your service connection. I've had plenty of exams with Docs, but never a NP for C&P; so I'm kind of just still in shock... I guess we shall see!