VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Remand from CAVC

Rate this question

RUREADY

Question

Finally a decision was made today on my remand its been with judge

since 8-15 glad they made one but why I just have a bad feeling about

the outcome of this decision. No feeling at all it will be in my favor. I have no

faith in VA system

...check out the radio show brother, as the saying goes 'nothing ventured, nothing gained...!' Anyway for me to learn how to increase my chances of winning my claims is a 'positive' to me, I listen to the show and get some additional knowledge, while I'm researching something else on hadit or another website, I've learned so much by just 'pulling the plug's outta my ears' and paying attention with an 'open mind' to what's currently going on in the VA arena.

Rule 10: Record Before the Agency

(a) Record Before the Agency. Not later than 60 days following the notice of docketing, the Secretary shall:

(1) copy all materials that were contained in the claims file on the date the Board issued the decision from which the appeal was taken;

(2) copy any other material from the record before the Secretary and the Board relevant to the Board decision on appeal (Note: material postdating the Board decision on appeal generally will not be included in the record before the agency);

(3) assemble and paginate all documents, keeping attachments with their respective document. The decision of the Board from which the appeal was taken shall be the first document, followed by a list of any record matter that cannot be duplicated. The assembled document is the record before the agency;

(4) serve a copy of the record before the agency on the appellant; and

(5) submit under a separate docket entry a notice with the Clerk certifying that the record before the agency has been served.

(b) Disputes. If any dispute arises as to the preparation or content of the record before the agency, the Court, on motion of any party, will resolve the matter. Any motion shall describe the good faith efforts that the parties have made to resolve the dispute and shall be submitted to the Clerk to be filed within 14 days after the record before the agency has been served. An opposing party may submit to the Clerk for filing a response to such a motion within 7 days after the motion is served.

(c) Filing the Record Before the Agency. The record before the agency may include many documents not relevant to the issues on appeal. It will not be filed with the Court unless the Court so orders.

(d) Access of Parties or Representatives to Original Record. After a Notice of Appeal has been filed, the Secretary shall permit a party or a representative of a party to inspect and to copy, subject to reasonable regulation by the Secretary, any original material in the record before the agency that is not subject to a protective order.

(e) Retention Requirements for Documents. See Rule 37 (Retention Requirements for Documents).

1 minute ago, rwskitch said:

...check out the radio show brother, as the saying goes 'nothing ventured, nothing gained...!' Anyway for me to learn how to increase my chances of winning my claims is a 'positive' to me, I listen to the show and get some additional knowledge, while I'm researching something else on hadit or another website, I've learned so much by just 'pulling the plug's outta my ears' and paying attention with an 'open mind' to what's currently going on in the VA arena.

I don't have time I  already have more than can handle

I have appointment 4 days every week and then I don't always agree

with everything being said so I rather not listen just me no one else

...I can relate so much, I use the concept, 'eat the chicken, and spit out the bone' which really helps with my discerning the 'data in, data out' brain process with whatever few brain cells I have left. The radio show really helps quieting the 'committee' that's running they're agenda 24/7, within my ole' noggin...!

• HadIt.com Elder

RUREADY

You should tune in to the hadit- blog radio show  with John & Jerrel and Asknod

You can call in ask a question and they will answer it , if they are not sure they will find the answer and get back to you.

They helped thousands of veterans on that show, sometimes Dr Bash and John Dorley are guest  as well as Ms berta and asknod,&other informative guest.

We all know them two berta/asknod is well versed with VA Law and there knowledge is free..

No body knows ''everything'' & Sometimes we don't like what we hear but its the truth and the facts, if your not sure about something and you ask a question  and you don't like the answer...then maybe you should try another site, Hadit is the Best site for VA related questions and the hadit blog radio show is a great show to listen to and call in if you have any questions VA Related...Like I mention nobody Knows everything but they can look up stuff and find out! 

Because a lot of the VA Law IS hard to interpret and fully understand.

I am glad we veterans have hadit & the hadit blog talk radio show  they both have helped me and a whole lot of other veterans.

Next time a show comes on call in live and ask your question's

you be glad you did.

................Buck

what part did you not understand what I said.Mostly

I disagree with and to keep fuss down I rather stay away

Its good it help you that's all matter. I research my own

sometime too much. just me