VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Successful Sleep Apnea Secondary to PTSD

Rate this topic

OEF 21B

• 2 weeks later...

OEF 21B ,when you had your sleep Doctor write the DBQ and Nexus letter did he have your C File or any other medical records? Would you be willing to share a redacted copy of your Nexus letter and DBQ either on this forum or perhaps E Mail? I read somewhere that your Dr. is supposed to have your C File in order to make an opinion that the VA will recognize.

• 11 months later...

Congrats on your award. I was hoping you can tell me the case laws that you used to back up your claim and where can I find them. I was previously denied and I would like to have that backing when I submitt my appeal. Thanks

• 9 months later...

Is it possible to send me a copy of that DQB; I'm in the process of getting my form filled out by my sleep apnea doctor but he's not too familiar with the form but stated he'll fill it out.

• 2 months later...

Was anyone able to get any more info from the original guy that started this thread? I was denied as well for OSA 2nd to PTSD and I thought I had it all wrapped up tight.. not so as I found out. any more info here??

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use