VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

So What It Next?

willyd

Question

Any ideas as to where the Project 112/SHAD goes from here?  The fact that the National Academies reviewed and updated its own findings is quite interesting.  I believe their website says that are 85% funded by taxpayers dollars.   There were several veterans in the meetings - any ideas as to their opinions as to where we should go in the future?  Thanks for your service.  

2 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

The SHAD study was a wast of 5 more years and once again incorrect I think that Congress

is the only one that help us now however in the past not even Congress could get the info

needed to get all the facts out but we must keep working at it, the info must be released by the DOD.

Exactly correct Jerrel. The 3500 test involved in Project 112/Shad , have only resulted in roughly 20 of those test being declassified and brought forth by President George Bush in 2005 of which Jerrel was one of those participants. So why not release them all??? And only the early test were released??? Those in 1964 and 65 mostly. What about the test from 1968-1975??? The same year that Agent Orange was outlawed was also the end of Project 112/Shad.  Now is that just a coinincidence???  I think not.

If we as remnants from that era and especially from Fort Tumorville.....I mean Fort Greely continue to press it still is very tough because of the amount of money these laughable studies cost and  come forth and squash any voice of reason from any one that trys to respond against its findings. And the amount of time that goes by will only bring out the truth of Project 112/Shad and Fort Greely ........like in 2050 when everyone who could qualify for a benefit thru VA will be long gone. Sadly nothing has changed but we all have hope that TRUTH will be unveiled ........but when??? NEVER GIVE UP.......C.C.