VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

from 92% to 100%

Rate this question

fmfdoc

Question

I have a VA Math question. Currently, I am at 92.34 and getting paid for 90%. Assuming I receive 30% more that would put me at 94.64

Question: does the rating of 94.64 launch me to 100%?

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but you are using the wrong calculator.  There are a lot of calculators on line and all of them are wrong except 38 CFR 4.25 Combined Rating Table which do not use any decimals.  This is the only calculator VA uses. My suggestion to you is to use the correct table and go from there.

http://www.ecfr.gov/cgi-bin/text-idx?SID=6338d97b4fb9053c6488c6951cb558ec&mc=true&node=se38.1.4_125&rgn=div8

19 minutes ago, pete992 said:

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but you are using the wrong calculator.  There are a lot of calculators on line and all of them are wrong except 38 CFR 4.25 Combined Rating Table which do not use any decimals.  This is the only calculator VA uses. My suggestion to you is to use the correct table and go from there.

http://www.ecfr.gov/cgi-bin/text-idx?SID=6338d97b4fb9053c6488c6951cb558ec&mc=true&node=se38.1.4_125&rgn=div8

I used the calculator on this site, hadit.com

so is this calculator incorrect?

Just now, fmfdoc said:

I used the calculator on this site, hadit.com

so is this calculator incorrect?

Yes, 38 CFR 4.25 is VA's Official and only Combined Rating Chart. Remember any calculator that uses decimals will not give you an accurate combined rating.