VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

PTSD C&P Over

Rate this question

Buck52

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Got through my C&P today( Sat)  1-23-16  about 75 minutes

Took a little over an hour   things went fairly well, the Physiatrist /examiner was nice  and after all the questions she said'' well that's it I need to type in some information in the computer, ect,,ect,,.....so Maybe I'll at least get it SC? not sure on the rating ? she didn't go over that many symptoms  she said she read  a lot of my records  the night before  and she has my stressors and my symptoms and I did mention I was on a cpap  machine  ordered through my MH Dr  But it was after I filed my claim...she type that in to the computer  but I don't know what she said about it?

she said ... I need to download that in ebenefits or go to my VA  ROI and have them to record  my c-pap dx  she did say it is probably already in my VA Notes.....so that should be ok...I gave her a letter my son wrote on my behalf  she read it and ask me to get that in my VA Records   she couldn'r do it   I had to do it  so she read the letter and gave it back to me.

that was the extent of my exam...if I had to guess right now I think it will get SC  and maybe a 10% rating  anything more than that I will be surprised..

Now it's waiting time  not sure how to get the exam results back?  being this was done fee base from the VA  to QTC

Thanks Everyone for supporting me  I appreciate it

.............Buck

Edited by Buck52

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder
21 hours ago, Buck52 said:

Vync,

I checked my Healthvet Notes tonight and the ''sims card''  to my sleep apnea machine the report on my useage is in there....took 5 days  instead of 3

I was thinking they log down everything in your medical notes,/put them in the progress reports if they don't they could get in trouble, saves me a trip to the VA Tomorrow thank goodness. 

Now I just wait for the decision...which reminds me the examiner didn't have my C-File  Unless she was reading it in her computer? which I plum forgot to ask her,,,I did let her know I had requested my C-file a couple months before I filed this PTSD Claim...&checked on it with IRIS and nothing yet from it as to present.

...Buck

Was the report you pulled text or did it include fancy graphics and charts? I'm asking because they do give an option to get your records in PDF format, but the feature always seems broken when I try to do that.

I was able to obtain the latter from my Release of Information office.

• HadIt.com Elder

Thank you bionoce  I appreciate that buddy

I don't know which is worse   waiting on the C&P OR The Decision  eh!

Vync  

It was PDF form just like always  '' Confidential Notes''  In My Healthyvet

It took 5 days  not the 3 it usually is.

• HadIt.com Elder

Thank you Navy 04

....Buck

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder
17 hours ago, Buck52 said:

Thank you bionoce  I appreciate that buddy

I don't know which is worse   waiting on the C&P OR The Decision  eh!

Vync  

It was PDF form just like always  '' Confidential Notes''  In My Healthyvet

It took 5 days  not the 3 it usually is.

Ok, I was just curious. It makes me want to login and pull my most recent card results in PDF to compare it with the printed version.

Glad to hear your exam went well Buck!

On the issue of the CPAP, I also received mine last week and it has really helped.  Went from 59 AHI to 4-6 AHI.  Huge difference in sleep quality. I access my "graphs" from "sleepyhead" software. I take my card out of my Resmed Autosense 10 machine, and import the data into the software on my computer. Fairly simple process, and shows much more info than one can get from ResMed/Air website. If anyone wants extra data, it is a pretty simple process.

http://www.sleepfiles.com/SH2/

You can click on individual graphs to really see minute by minute, also.

---> ALWAYS write protect CPAP data cards before inserting them into your computer. 
Certain operating systems write index/cache files to the card without asking, and this could lead to data corruption, making your card unreadable by your CPAP machine. (In other words, click that button on the side of your card to a "lock" pic, when you stick it into your computer, then "unlock" it when putting back into your CPAP machine)

Just sayin'....:biggrin:

Sleepy Head.JPG

Edited by Corpsman8404