VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Docket

Rate this question

Drillserg63

Question

well after checking e benefits i see my appeal status went from administrative processing to being assigned a docket number and waiting to be assigned to vlg. This is confusing as i have known my docket number for 2 years. And why does it say waiting to be assigned to vlg. I thought the vlg who conducted your hearing is the judge assigned to your appeal

Can a moderator step into this thread?

It would help if the vet would post his Docket number here and can get it by calling the BVA or emailing the BVA ombudsman...

DS63 is an acronym for the poster Drillgerg63.

And if you are inferring that Asknod is a dummy ,I must have the IQ of a houseplant.

Someone needs to straighten this member, RUREADY, out.

2 minutes ago, Berta said:

Can a moderator step into this thread?

It would help if the vet would post his Docket number here and can get it by calling the BVA or emailing the BVA ombudsman...

DS63 is an acronym for the poster Drillgerg63.

And if you are inferring that Asknod is a dummy ,I must have the IQ of a houseplant.

Someone needs to straighten this member, RUREADY, out.

about what I ask  for an answer from asknod  but maybe you can answer it

Well, here goes nothing.  I apologize for not typing out Drillserg63 completely and causing all this confusion among the membership. Berta was correct. My abbreviation of DS63 stands for Drill Sergeant 63 which, I presume, indicates his being a drill sergeant in the Army. I say Army because that is listed in his bio under his name.  The 63 would lead me to conjecture he may have either joined up in 1963 or became a drill sergeant that year. If so, that would be 53 years ago. Add eighteen more for enlistment age and that's 71 years old. If he enlisted before 1963- say 1959- he may be over 75. If so, he is entitled to the benefits of 38 CFR 20.900(c ) and an automatic advancement on the BVA docket. If granted the advancement, his adjudication time would shrink to about 5 months or less. If not, my original assessment based on no advancement would still be accurate.