VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Docket

Rate this question

Drillserg63

Question

well after checking e benefits i see my appeal status went from administrative processing to being assigned a docket number and waiting to be assigned to vlg. This is confusing as i have known my docket number for 2 years. And why does it say waiting to be assigned to vlg. I thought the vlg who conducted your hearing is the judge assigned to your appeal

10 minutes ago, air1 said:

This thread was  completely hijacked by someone who refuse to accept good information from people who have been good at helping other vets through the VA maze. I like to thank  ASKNOD and BERTA for the great advice that they have given us over the years and hopefully if anyone in  the future feels the need to attack the very hand that's giving this knowledge to us vets then he should feel free to stay off the site. God Bless

you should stay out of grown folks business who are you that's all I will say on this

file a complaint with asknod, and Bertha treaten me saying something need to be done but that don't bother me because I could care less put me on your ignore list and quit following me around like the others this is Close for me

Edited by RUREADY

RU, venting is good, just no reason to become belligerent. A civil discussion, can be very helpful and informative to all parties.

DS63 posed a righteous BVA question and I think he has more information and understanding today, based on AN's posts, than when he started.

Semper Fi

Ruready needs to be, well something needs to be done. He is very rude and I received nothing from this thread because of his attitude.

Yah quit being too nice and just throw him out. He has been rude to almost everyone in this thread.

You know, this is the first time in almost 2 years I've seen a disagreement such as this on Hadit. 

So let me say or share how much I appreciate this site, TBird, and the amazing vets, spouses of vets, and others who volunteer their time to help others in need.  It is really a thankless job that no one would undertake without sincerely caring for others who have sacrificed, have been injured serving our Country, and need help and direction.  I can honestly say that I have received helpful heartfelt direction here without drama and judgement.

Thank you Hadit!

1 minute ago, green said:

Very well said. I have been getting answers here for years and so much appreciate the answers I have found. I have only had to post one question because I have always found the answers I need by searching. I mean I have found helpful answers from Berta, AskNod, Captain, I mean I could go on and on. 

You are a much better wordsmith than I.

Thank you for your insight.

You know, this is the first time in almost 2 years I've seen a disagreement such as this on Hadit. 

So let me say or share how much I appreciate this site, TBird, and the amazing vets, spouses of vets, and others who volunteer their time to help others in need.  It is really a thankless job that no one would undertake without sincerely caring for others who have sacrificed, have been injured serving our Country, and need help and direction.  I can honestly say that I have received helpful heartfelt direction here without drama and judgement.

Thank you Hadit!