VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Granted PTSD SC 70%

Rate this topic

Buck52

• HadIt.com Elder

Just received My Official Claim Packet in mail this afternoon.

Granted 70% PTSD  S.C.& met the criteria for SMC'-S HouseBound.

Not sure what they did with my TDIU P&T Rating?

it says my combined over all rating is 50% 60% 90% 100%  nothing was mention about P&T?

Note: The percentages assigned for each of your conditions may not alwat add up to combined rating evaluation.We do not add the individual percentages of each condition to determine your combined rating. Instead we use a combined rating table that considers the effect from the most serious to the least serious conditions..

Basically  they based their reason and bases on my Evidence submitted medical records and letter from veteran   and the medical symptoms showed a rating of 70%PTSD   the only thing I missed on a 100% rating on ....> in my opinion  was the well dressed Clean & Shaven Hi-gene ....I wear BlueJenes and Tshirts most of the time & athlete shoes.

I'll gladly take this rating.

A big thanks to MsTbird  and all the hadit members that help me and supported me during this time with my claim...Will be making a donation to Ms T soon.

Thanks Everyone  I appreciate all the help and will be sticking around to help other veterans along the way, I wish all who has a claim in Good Luck & Remember medical evidence wins claims.

Special howdy and prayers and get well wishes to Jerrel Cook, he took a bad fall and broke his Hip & Ball section and is in the Hospital...I wish him a speedy and safe recovery  and that he gets back to what he loves   helping veterans and hosting the hadit blog cast radio show.

''Good Morning Ladies and Gentleman on this FEB 11 2016 Day''

Hang in there Jerrel  my good friend.

God Bless

..Buck

Edited by Buck52

Buck,

So happy for you, I know it's been a long road.  I hope that the stress of the journey will quickly dissipate and that you will be able to focus on yourself, family and friends.

Green

• HadIt.com Elder

Above I mention their reason and bases for their decision

Actually it don't say that   

It says

''What We Decided''

sorry bout that.

I'm worried about my P&T Status.?? with IU

................Buck

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use