VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Granted PTSD SC 70%

Rate this topic

Buck52

• HadIt.com Elder

Thanks Everyone  it is a heavy burden off my shoulders for sure.

Gastone at my C&P  I took all copies I sent the VA  in case the examiner didn't have them...I seen a Psychiatrist at my C&P she read all my records that I had  the VA sent them to her on the computer and she read every copy days  before the C&P.

She went over some of the copy's at my Exam  with me,  the Exam lasted about 80/90 minutes

No I never ask her if my exam was favorable, I was ready to get away, she shook my hand and said I have a few things to put in the computer and then she will send the report back to the VA.

She said you take care of yourself & I said you take care too...that was it!

I was just myself and answered all her questions honestly, I could see she was looking on the computer as she ask me questions and when I did she shook her head okay, there were no negative comments or anything unprofessional she did a great job and was very veteran friendly.

I believe the records I sent in from my unit in Nam was the key factor for S.C. and my stressors & of course Notes from VAMH, Docs.

she did ask me if I was still in treatment I said yes mam...she said that's good.

My  VA c-pap was not mention in the award letter unless that was one of my symptoms, They did mention a lot of symptoms in the award letter

I'll try to put a copy of my award letter on here in PDF  Although  it don't have a reason & bases of their decision  it just says ''What We Decided''

As to which I don't understand it fully.

So all & all Evidence wins

...............Buck

• HadIt.com Elder

Gastone

what do you mean here?

''Does or will your wife qualify for a House Bound rating, now or in the future? After you relax awhile, think about it''

???.

..............Buck

I think he might be referring to Aid and Attendance payments, for your wife, Buck. CONGRATULATIONS again, Buck, its time for a nice vacation!! (Even if its in your backyard, lol). Don't stress about your P&T, Gastone had great advice!!

Flores97, Exactamuendo.

Buck, kick back and relax, nothing left to do right away, but wait for the SMC S Retro.

Semper Fi

:biggrin: Circumstances and results will happen! Slow is smooth, smooth is fast.  A round of wins yippee.  Buck got some news as well.

Still waiting for the paper and decision details but claim shows a different status.

In any case Buck I am really happy for you, again.  :cool: beans.  

• HadIt.com Elder

i

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use